Saturday, 28 November 2009

Hairstyles

Not doing that much wedding planning now, but I like looking around at different wedding-related things and get inspired :)
Tonight I've had a look at hairstyles. I hope my hair will grow really fast before our big day :P I bought some B-vitamins thats supposed to help the hair get strong and grow faster.. Come on now hair!! GO GO GO!!

Some pictures (my hair wont get this long before the wedding, but I want to have something similar to this, most of the hair down and wavy with flowers..simple and nice for summer)



1 comment:

  1. I wanted to draft you the very small remark to finally give thanks once again with the remarkable views you've discussed on this site. It is quite open-handed of you to provide publicly all that many individuals could have sold for an e-book to help with making some bucks on their own, most importantly seeing that you could possibly have tried it in the event you decided. These things as well acted to be the easy way to comprehend some people have a similar passion similar to mine to realize whole lot more in terms of this problem. I believe there are some more enjoyable instances ahead for people who scan through your website. visit my site half up half down wedding hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete